I have always liked the 'Lettuce wraps' at P.F.Chang's. Inspired by that, I tried 'Cabbage wraps'. Well, I din't have Tofu and instead used Paneer and it turned out to be really good. This is a very easy and no fail recipe.
- 1 medium sized onion
- 2 small sized tomatoes
- 1 big sized potato
- Paneer (I took about 20 pieces)
- 3 tbsp of Soy syrup
- 3 tbsp of green chillies paste
- 1 garlic pod
- 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder
- Crushed black pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- 2 tsp of oil
How to make it
- Heat oil in a wok.
- Put finely cut onions, garlic and saute.
- Once onions become transparent, add finely cut tomatoes.
- Then add finely cut potatoes and Paneer pieces.
- Let the vegetables cook completely and slightly get brownish.
- Now add red chilli powder, add soy syrup and green chilli paste. Mix well.
- Add black pepper and salt. These syrups have salt in them. So taste before you add extra salt.
- Serve with Cabbage leaves.
- The amount of paneer can be added more or less according to your liking for paneer.
- I guess finely chopped green bell peppers gives a super taste to this.
- The Ingredients mentioned above is just my imagination. You can improvise as usual.
- Cabbage leaves are different from Lettuce leaves. Both don't taste the same.